* Modern, Cotswold stone, mid-terrace, 2-storey cottage.
* Allocated off-road parking for 1-2 cars.
* Gas-fired central heating, gas fire in lounge, double-glazed windows.
* Double bedroom with King-sized bed (known as Queen-sized in USA), and overhead ceiling fan.
* Second bedroom with single bed (it actually has a double-bunk, but we do not normally recommend accommodating more than 3 people in The Nook; see picture on main page).
* Bathroom with bath (power shower over), vanity unit, WC.
* Lounge with Dining alcove; glass patio door opens onto garden.
* TV, video/DVD/CD player in lounge.
* Well-equipped kitchen, with large fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, gas hob, fan-forced electric oven, and a full range of kitchen appliances.
* Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and wash basin.
* Bed linen and towels provided.
* Telephone (emergencies and 0800 numbers only for outgoing calls).
* Good mobile phone reception for all providers.
* Free wired and wireless broadband Internet.
* Small courtyard garden with outdoor table & chairs and barbecue.
* Children welcome.
* Sorry no pets, and non-smokers only.
* Saturday changeover (but short breaks available subject to availability).
Return to the main Nook page by following this link: http://www.alex-reid.com/Nook/index.htm
Updated: TAR 16-Sep-09